Monday, February 3, 2014

Calvin Klein Activewear


This past weekend, I stopped by my local T.J. Maxx. I'll be honest, I haven't had THAT much luck there in the past, but I know how stellar their prices are, so I'm determined to master the place. In the past, I've found some great handbags at really low prices, and some killer lamps in their home department, but haven't been thrilled with their shoe and clothing selection.
I told myself that I was entitled to some new workout clothes since I've been doing so well getting to the gym so far this new year. I like Lululemon as much as the next girl, but the prices are astronomical, and I REFUSE to spend $100 dollars on a pair of pants that I intend to sweat in on a regular basis, so this was my next stop (I'm also a big fan of Old Navy activewear, it's surprisingly durable).
I tried on a bunch of stuff at T.J. Maxx, but only came home with these exercise pants.



They are Calvin Klein Performance, regular $49.99 reduced to $19.99. The material (90% cotton/10% spandex) feels more like a fashion legging than a typical workout pant, so I imagine that these might show sweat marks. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but they are actually gray with tiny black stripes, which is a nice detail. They are different enough from the typical black yoga pant, while still being subtle. From afar, they look like a solid gray. 

Jacket: Fila old (Similar here)Top: Mossimo Supply Co. (Similar Here)Bottom: Calvin Klein Performance from T.J. Maxx, Shoes: Nike Fit Sole (Newer version here)


I'm not sure how consistent T.J. Maxx inventory is nationwide, but my location had quite a few of these pants in stock in a variety of sizes. I was actually pleasantly surprised with how much activewear the store had in stock (they'd moved a lot of the stuff to the front-it seemed like they'd just gotten a big shipment in), so if you're in the market for affordable workout wear, I suggest you stop by your local store!



Also, on an unrelated note, my location had a ton of affordable dog beds in all different sizes that looked super comfy, if you're in the market!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I liked all these photos of the Calvin Klein Activewear. Your tights are just fantastic dear. For my yoga sessions I also bought the pattern leggings and tops from this brand and totally loved the quality. Moreover there were some offers so found those at discounted rates.

    ReplyDelete