Saturday, February 1, 2014

Printed leggings


Printed leggings are one of those newish trends that I've admired from afar for the last year or so. You know, the whole "those are cool, but I couldn't pull them off," or "those just aren't my style." Well, I received a pair as a Christmas gift last year, so I no longer have an excuse NOT to wear them. The best part? They're only $10.80 at Forever 21, so less guilt if you decide the trend just isn't for you!










Top: Enti (Similar here!), Sweater: Forever 21 old (Similar here!), Bottom: Forever 21 Aztec Print Leggings (Get them here!), Shoes: Ciao Bella Black Leather Renee Riding Boots (On sale here!), Accessories: Forever 21 old












In my humble opinion, bold statement pieces like printed leggings or colorful denim often pair best with neutrals. That's why I kept the color palate simple, using only black and gray and letting the leggings stand out. And I'm happy to report that this outfit, excluding the shoes, comes in at under $50! Nothing makes me happier than a bargain!





















No comments:

Post a Comment